Michelle & Jason – Longwood Gardens

Jan 3, 2013

This past Sunday I got to go to one of the coolest places that I would have never discovered on my own. Jason proposed to Michelle at Longwood Gardens only a few short weeks ago and before he even popped the question Michelle knew that Longwood was the only place she wanted to do their engagement photos. When she emailed me, I first looked up how far away it was and was going to say so sorry, but it is wayyyy too far for me but then I went to Longwood’s website and knew I was going there for this shoot. With Emily in tow on Sunday to keep me sane during the car ride and to hold my flash so I didn’t have to set up a lightstand, we made our way to Kennett Square, PA (the mushroom capital of the world!!!) for lunch and to wander around before the shoot. Once the light got all nice and sunset-y we made our way to Longwood to wander around the grounds and take some awesome night shots!!

Winter sunset skies make me happy.

I THINK this is my fav! Think! Because seriously, I love all the light ones. 🙂

1. Lauren

January 3rd, 2013 at 12:21 pm

I’ve heard people talk about Longwood Gardens and was always interested. Definitely looks like it was worth the drive. The one you think is your fav is my fav, too 🙂

2. Jenna

January 3rd, 2013 at 12:30 pm

Love, love, love! This is right by where I’m from. So glad you made the drive Dani it is such a cool place at Christmas time. I agree with your fav 🙂 congrats!

3. Natalie

January 3rd, 2013 at 1:34 pm

This is amazing… One of your best sessions! Especially with all of those night shots – rocked it!

4. Michelle

January 4th, 2013 at 1:12 am

we absolutely love them! thank you again for agreeing to do them for us – we are anxiously awaiting the rest of them to see what other magic you managed to produce – they are beyond anything I could have hoped for – I’m already thinking your fave is going to be our save the date photo – thank you thank you thank you!

5. Krista A. Jones

January 4th, 2013 at 9:05 am

What a gorgeous session! And I can’t believe you have snow up there! I’m so jealous because it makes your photos all the more gorgeous!

6. Emily

January 4th, 2013 at 3:54 pm

So pretty!!!

7. Jama Pantel

January 11th, 2013 at 10:09 am

These are beautiful!!! LOVE the lights in the background with them.