Marissa & Greg – Stone Manor Wedding

Mar 25, 2013

They met at a work drinking fountain. After a few awkward moments of small talk, they both had to get back to work. Greg asked Marissa for her phone number and not realizing he meant her phone number, Marissa gave him her work number. Shucks. Greg didn’t let that stop him. Soon he had her real phone number and her whole heart. These two are so meant to be – they have found in each other a constant companion, a forever travel buddy and true love. I was so honored to be part of their small and perfect celebration this past weekend at Stone Manor in Middletown. It is such a beautiful venue – so quiet you can hear the wind blowing each pine on the pine tree and a perfect place to say I do.

Marissa & Greg – I had an amazing time working with you these past few months. From the skype meeting where we chatted and I watched Greg make dinner, to the engagement session at the Manor where you gave me the lay of the land for your big day to Saturday where I got to meet your amazing family and friends – you lovebirds have been amazing. I already know you are going to have an amazing lifetime together and cannot wait to see what the future holds for the two of you. Congrats!!!

Marissa chose to do her own makeup. I thought it looked super glamorous!

Not easy getting into a corset dress…

Yay for super adorable first looks!

Love all of these.

This room was so pretty!!

Oh wow, I could have sat and listened to Kerensa Gray all night. She is crazy talented and awesome to watch!!

Greg’s birthday is next week, so Marissa surprised him with a birthday cake!!

March 25th, 2013 at 9:45 am

Such gorgeous work! Love love love this! The reception setup is so beautiful and elegant. I also love their first look. So sweet!

2. Kathy

March 25th, 2013 at 10:38 am

Beautiful! That last image is SO romantic! 🙂

3. Angela Snyder

March 25th, 2013 at 10:50 am

Beautiful location, what a sweet couple!

4. Natalie

March 25th, 2013 at 10:58 am

Such a beautiful wedding! Love the last image!

5. Lauren C

March 25th, 2013 at 11:10 am

Their reception decorations look amazing. And I’m a little obsessed with that bouquet photo at the moment for some reason. You’re so talented 😉

6. teri pozniak // tPoz

March 25th, 2013 at 12:04 pm

what a beautiful venue! they look so in love with each other – I love that she gave him her work number at first! too funny! beautiful images D!

7. Aunt Marian

March 25th, 2013 at 2:58 pm

You two confirmed my suspicions – a first class soire’. The wedding weekend memories & photos are making my flight delayed trip back to Chicago sooo much easier; thanks for the memories.

8. Cheryl C

March 25th, 2013 at 4:48 pm

Hey I agree about those reception decorations being totally awsome!!! Marissa and Greg are a truly beautiful couple

9. Victoria

March 25th, 2013 at 4:57 pm

Love the purple shoes! And I love your last shot–impressive!

10. Amie

March 27th, 2013 at 9:45 am

Beautiful photos – the happiness of the moment is captured wonderfully. Love the purple color under the pine trees – stunning

11. Mike Andriani

March 29th, 2013 at 11:28 am

Dear Greg & Marissa,

It is said that a couple should enter into marriage with both eyes open; however, once maried you should close one eye 🙂 If you never forget that marriage is first and foremost a sacrament, and always remember what brought you together, and realize the person you love so very much today will always be that same person (with an occasional off-day every now and then), I know you will enjoy a long, loving, and lasting marriage together. Wishing you all the best now and in the years ahead!!!

Warm regards,