Diana & Keith – Savage Mill E Session

Apr 29, 2013

I had so much fun this past Friday capturing Diana and Keith’s engagement session. I have known Diana for more than 10 years from spending a lot of time my sophomore year of high school with her brother, Eric. Diana and Keith are perfect for each other. They are so good at making each other laugh, they are both totally goofy, and they both have good hearts – which I could tell from just this brief encounter. They met in Alabama. Diana apparently refuses to attend anything educational in Maryland and had to go to Connecticut for undergrad and then Alabama for grad school. While she loved her friends and classmates, Diana was looking for something more, and Keith, having just gotten out of a relationship wasn’t looking for anything serious but knew it was time to start dating again. Enter the ever so awesome match.com. Diana found Keith and after 2 months of corresponding on the interwebs, they finally met at Olive Garden, drank sangria and had a sword fight with the mini toothpicks. See? Perfect for each other. Eventually, Diana and Keith had to figure out the next step in their relationship when Diana told him she planned to come home after graduation. Without hesitation Keith went on the job hunt in the state of Maryland and now they live in Columbia with their dog and (Keith’s) cat. 🙂 I heart them.

My fav.

Mmmmm. I love that sunshine!!

It wasn’t until we were off the bridge that Keith tells me he has a fear of heights. Didn’t show in the pictures!

Such a beauty!

Can you tell Diana was into drama? I took these in a span of maybe 15 seconds. She is hysterical.

1. Urška Majer

April 29th, 2013 at 7:26 am

Beautiful session & i love the light 🙂

2. Natalie

April 29th, 2013 at 8:10 am

This session is so sweet! I LOVE that last series – You captured their personalities!

3. Kathy

April 29th, 2013 at 8:34 am

Love! Especially the red door barn/building. We just had a wedding there and wanted to use that wall but it was covered in SUN! Roar! 🙂 Great job – love how their personalities show through!

April 29th, 2013 at 9:18 am

Love the picture against that stone wall right after the bridge <3

5. Diana

April 29th, 2013 at 9:53 am

This is one happy bride-to-be! Even if we’re novices at basic hand-holding.

Thank you soooooo much, Dani.

My mom told me that she loved them and couldn’t pick a favorite!

6. Alison Harper

April 29th, 2013 at 12:17 pm

Such beautiful photos. The mills is an amazing location for photographs. I love all of her expressions too! Can’t wait to see the wedding!

7. Anna Kerns

April 29th, 2013 at 12:19 pm

I adore the shots where Keith is kissing Diana on the forehead! They seem like such a fun couple, especially in those last playful photos!

8. Karen

April 29th, 2013 at 4:54 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! I’ve always known my brother is handsome but these are the best pictures ever taken of him! You captured Keith and Diana perfectly! Wonderful job!

9. Anita

April 30th, 2013 at 9:24 pm

The pictures are great. It was a perfect location in which to capture Diana and Keith’s personalities. Diana and our son looked great!