Allison & Raymond – Hillendale Country Club

Jun 11, 2013

On Monday  morning last week I get an email from Allison entitled Rain Plan Panic. Considering there was a tropical storm heading our way and it had rained pretty much all week last week, I figured I would be finding pretty places inside to shoot these two (which totally would have been fine). Her email read “Sorry to bother ya but i’m having a last minute bridezilla meltdown….I just checked the forecast for saturday and it’s calling for rain/thunderstorms. What do you usually do if it rains? Should I buy umbrellas or rain boots or just start praying like mad?” I emailed her back and said that as long as at the end of the day she is married to Ray, then we are considering it a successful day regardless of weather and of course, we will just take pictures inside. On Wednesday I email her back again and told her that there is zero chance it is going to rain on Saturday. And it didn’t!!! And the day could not have been more beautiful. I absolutely adored this wedding – the tears from the first look with dad to the laughter during the ridiculousness of photos – seriously, this bridal party was full of joksters – it really was just a wonderful day.

Allison & Ray – there is something about you two that is just right. I get the feeling that when you two are with each other nothing can go wrong. Everything is going to be ok. You two are so madly in love with each other that it just makes everyone around you feel so comfortable and at ease – even if you are freaking out about rain and putting bow ties on your pups. 🙂 Thanks for making me feel so loved and special even though I was just there to take your photos. I’m raising my coffee cup to the two of you and to a love that makes me smile, just thinking about it. Hope Mexico is just perfect!! PS Allison – thanks for the cake!

Venue: Hillendale Country Club

Ceremony: Church of the Immaculate Conception

Makeup: the bride’s amazing friend Brittany!!

Florist: Cache Fleur

Cake: Yia Yia’s Bakery

Dress: Betsy Robinson

DJ: DJ Orlando Entertainment

First look with Dad.

I really love this bridal party!!! They were all so fun!!

This was about when all these two could think about were bacon wrapped scallops and crab cakes. I told them to give me 9 more good minutes. They complied. 🙂

Kissing their guns.

These first dance photos (of the couple and the parents) are some of my favorite ever.

June 11th, 2013 at 9:51 am

Oh my gosh I love how emotional the first dances were and that last photo is just wonderful 🙂

2. Ali Bojanowski

June 11th, 2013 at 9:54 am

Dani,

You did a fabulous job this past weekend! The photos you took are absolutely gorgeous and really capture all of the emotions throughout the day. It was so nice meeting you and hopefully our paths will cross again 🙂

Ali

3. Lauren C

June 11th, 2013 at 10:28 am

The series of three photos of the bride and groom on the winding golf cart path are my fave. I love emotional first dances! 🙂

4. teri pozniak // tPoz

June 11th, 2013 at 10:49 am

those were 9 minutes well worth spent on portraits!! beautiful images girl! And that very first shot – that doorway just screams hang a wedding dress in me! love it!

5. ashley barnett

June 11th, 2013 at 11:41 am

Awww so fun! So thankful for no rain!

June 11th, 2013 at 11:51 am

LOVE this!! I love the way you totally rocked the area around the country club for portraits! The bridal party stuff is totally awesome as always and I am still in awe at how you always find chairs. lol I love the emotion in the first dances too. So lovely!

7. Renee - Hillendale

June 11th, 2013 at 2:54 pm

love, LOVE the photos… Allison and Ray were definitely a super fun couple, I cannot wait to see more of these gorgeous photos!

8. Allison + Raymond // Hillendale Country Club » Jennifer Lynn Photography

August 26th, 2013 at 11:21 pm

[…] a pleasure assisting Dani Leigh Photography to photograph Allison + Raymond’s gorgeous wedding! This day was beautiful, full of emotion […]

9. Allison + Raymond // Hillendale Country Club