Allison & Stephen’s Maternity Session

Jun 17, 2013

There is nothing I love more than clients that I get to know over the years. The ones that invite me back into their lives to document and capture even more important moments to them. Allison and Stephen are totally those clients. From their engagement session in DC to their wedding at Pier 5 to now their maternity shoot. I can’t wait to meet this lucky girl in a couple months – I know she is going to be one of the most loved babies on the planet. Allison and Stephen – I know there is so much joy awaiting you both and I know you will welcome it with enthusiasm and warmth, cheer and much laughter. Thank you for sharing these moments with me. I can’t wait to meet your newest love!!

I wanted a picture of them all walking together, but Violet, every time they started walking would just take off so fast.

We wandered over to Centennial Lake for a few photos. Despite the humidity, it was super peaceful.

Love all of these.

See ya at the end of July!! 😉

June 17th, 2013 at 9:43 am

LOVE this session! You totally rocked the maternity posing. This is so sweet and I can’t wait to see their babyyyyy 🙂

2. kathy

June 17th, 2013 at 9:46 am

I agree with Brea! Great posing! Loooove the woodsy outdoors feel of the second half of the session mixed with the calm, homey feel of the nursery pictures!

3. Natalie

June 17th, 2013 at 9:57 am

This session is so beautiful and what a special time to document! Gorgeous!

June 17th, 2013 at 9:58 am

So sweet!

5. Angela Snyder

June 17th, 2013 at 10:17 am

These are so sweet, great maternity poses, especially the one facing opposite directions 4th from the bottom 🙂

6. teri pozniak // tPoz

June 17th, 2013 at 6:52 pm

Love the ones at Centennial! And of course I love that they included their furbaby!

7. Allison + Stephen = Tabitha » Dani Leigh Photography

August 14th, 2013 at 5:54 am

[…] Her name is as perfect as she is: Tabitha Marcia Grace. I have been excited for this session since Allison & Stephen’s maternity session a few weeks ago. I’m so happy I was able to spend some time making memories in the first few […]