Hillary & Nick – Ellicott City E Session

Jun 24, 2013

I had such a great time with these two last week! We took advantage of the perfect weather this past Wednesday and gallivanted all around historic Ellicott City – eating ice cream, listening to some tunes via Spotify on my phone, and getting to know each other even more. These two are so cute together – you can tell that their love is genuine and tender. It was such a great session, I was sad to see it end. Especially since their wedding isn’t until next April! No way I can go a 10 months without seeing these lovelies again. Guess we will have to do an ice cream date! 🙂

Love this!!!

See what I mean?? They look so natural all wrapped up in each others arms!

Ice cream break!

In all my sessions in EC, I have never made use of this wall. I actually love this shot.

Too cute!

June 24th, 2013 at 8:15 am

They are so cute!!! Seriously, even without reading your first paragraph about how awesome they are, just from the pictures alone I want to be friends with them! Her ring is super gorge and I want to see more!

2. Lacey Bauer

June 24th, 2013 at 8:20 am

Are those photos in the woods behind the Trolley Stop by the river? If so, that’s where Mike & I got engaged!! Love the photos! Congrats to the couple!!

3. caitlin elizabeth

June 24th, 2013 at 8:27 am

i love that your posing totally flows together – they look so natural and comfortable in front of the camera!

4. kathy

June 24th, 2013 at 9:10 am

Loving the colors! I also love the pics with the Ellicott bridge in the background. And that wall!! Great session!

June 24th, 2013 at 9:14 am

Looooove them on the steps nose to nose!

6. Angela Snyder

June 24th, 2013 at 9:19 am

The last shot is my favorite, but these are great all around! Fantastic colors..and walls!

7. Kate Ann

June 24th, 2013 at 9:59 am

These look great! I love the shots of them getting ice cream! It it was nice seeing you that day haha

8. Hillary

June 24th, 2013 at 5:15 pm

We love them ALL, Dani, and we cannot wait for you to shoot the big day in April! Thank you so much for your incredible work!

9. teri pozniak // tPoz

June 25th, 2013 at 2:51 pm

I love that last one!! such relaxed happiness – amazing job capturing it!! I also heart the ones sitting on the tree stumps!