Elise & Joe – Savage Mill Maternity Session

Aug 6, 2013

Do you all remember Jaime and Ryan? Yes, from 2011. Well, from the two of them I have gotten no less than a million 😉 amazing clients including: Emilie & Matt, Alicia & DaveMarie & Ricky, Angie & Rob (among others I am likely forgetting right now because I haven’t had enough coffee as of yet) and after all these years, I have finally gotten Jaime’s best friend and Emilie’s sister in front of my camera. Sunday morning, bright and early, I met these two at Savage Mill which provided a perfect backdrop for their maternity photos. Elise and I had a great time and I am sure Joe will readily admit it wasn’t as bad as he thought it was going to be. The weather was amazing: warm but not too warm with a slight breeze and sunshine. I honestly could have taken photos of these two all morning.

I am so excited to meet their little Rylee girl sometime around Halloween!!

Girl!

Joe got a little bored sometimes…

1. kathy

August 6th, 2013 at 7:24 am

Savage Mill is SO gorgeous! 🙂 Great location! I am totally in love with that purple dress – it looks fantastic on her! I also think those balloon pictures are too cute!!

2. Marie Rau

August 6th, 2013 at 8:52 am

WOW! These pictures are AMAZING!!!! I don’t know which one I love the most! Elise – you look soooo beautiful!!!!!!

3. ashley barnett

August 6th, 2013 at 8:54 am

LOVE that purple dress! She looks so amazing and happy! 🙂

August 6th, 2013 at 8:56 am

Oh I love that diptych of her standing by the door! Beautiful!

5. Jaime

August 6th, 2013 at 9:01 am

I love my photographer for life, my best friend, and Rylee so much! ADORABLE session! Elise and Joe are such a good looking couple and will be amazing parents!

6. Natalie

August 6th, 2013 at 10:02 am

Sun-drenched and truly spectacular! These maternity portraits are absolutely stunning… Ahhhh! I can’t pick a favorite (it’s impossible), so I’ll just sum it up by saying that I love them all equally! Beautiful work, Dani! Congratulations Elise & Joe!

7. Katie Yuen

August 6th, 2013 at 10:36 am

What a gorgeous Mama!!!!!! Love love love the light in these!

August 6th, 2013 at 10:51 am

I love this session! You totally rocked it out! She is such a beautiful momma and I can’t wait to see baby!

9. Laura

August 6th, 2013 at 1:19 pm

I love the shots of her standing in front of the door in the green pants! And the balloon idea is too cute!

10. Lorri Hurney Taylor

August 6th, 2013 at 6:19 pm

Absolutely stunning photos of a beautiful couple. So very happy for Elise and Joe!

11. Sarah Heppell

August 6th, 2013 at 11:05 pm

Lovely session and a beautiful parents to be! umm, I love the lighting too, you had a lot of positives going for you in this session, that’s for sure!! phew! nailed it.