Chelsea & Zach – Antrim 1844

Sep 26, 2013

I have been waiting for this wedding since their freezing cold engagement session at McDaniel! And I was so excited when it was finally here!! Chelsea and Zach are two of my favorite people to work with this year. When I got home from meeting them at Starbucks, I immediate wrote down my notes about them and I remember writing down that they were real, the real thing. These two do not have Facebook and prefer to keep up with their friends in real life. I really admired that about them. Now don’t get me wrong, Chelsea is obsessed with Pinterest and both of them are on Instagram, but I think there is something really special about wanting to keep in genuine touch with your friends. And the friends and family that I met that day, seemed to be incredibly genuine people.

Chelsea & Zach – I’m so glad you found me! And I am so glad we totally hit it off. I know that your marriage is going to be incredible and that the two of you will face everything that life sends your way together and head on. Thank you so much for inviting me into your lives for your special day! Your family and friends are incredible and a ton of fun!

Venue: Antrim 1844

Florist: Bella Fiori Flowers

DJ: Steve Moody

Cake: Sugarbakers

Hair: Up Do’s for I Do’s

Big thanks to my awesome second shooter, Teri Pozniak!!

They were legit hysterical.

Obsessed!!!

1. Nichols Portraits

September 26th, 2013 at 9:19 am

Beautiful bride! Gorgeous photography!!!

September 26th, 2013 at 9:20 am

Dani– those portraits aren’t even fair. Not one bit. TOO MUCH PRETTY!!! The light is amazing, the location is amazing, the posing is amazing, and they are amazing. The guys are seriously hysterical– what is that shirt he was wearing?

3. Katie

September 26th, 2013 at 9:25 am

Love all of the amazing moments you captured!! This may be your best wedding yet!

4. Jaime

September 26th, 2013 at 9:26 am

I didn’t think it was possible…but you just keep getting better!

September 26th, 2013 at 9:39 am

Loooooove their after ceremony couple’s portraits. Beautiful.

6. ashley barnett

September 26th, 2013 at 10:15 am

Beautiful!! This was photographed so well – and that venue is to die for! Love their portraits!

7. katie

September 26th, 2013 at 7:30 pm

Ah!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this wedding! Ashley is right, this was done SUPERBLY!

8. tPoz

October 1st, 2013 at 1:51 pm

This was SUCH an awesome wedding – I loved working with you, as always, and those groomsmen – man they are funny!!! Beautiful portraits & such fun moments at the reception were captured!! @Brea – it’s Bill Murray on the shirt!

9. Antrim 1844 Country House Wedding » tPoz Photography Blog

June 27th, 2014 at 11:32 pm

[…] Steve Moody, and the guests energy level just.would.not.quit! You can see Dani’s blog post HERE!  Thanks for having me Dani!! Much Love, ♥  […]