Courtney & Kevin – Shade Trees and Evergreens

Oct 9, 2013

I had been looking forward to last Friday’s wedding since the day I met these two and we closed down a Starbucks talking about zombies. They chose the wedding date 10-4 because of Kevin’s past military experience and knowing it would be a date he would never be able to forget in the years to come. The day was beautiful. I arrived as Courtney was getting her makeup done and the mom’s were setting up a ton of beautiful tiny details to make their day that much more special. While the girls were getting glamorous, the boys were speaking only in hahstags and singing terrible songs – #wecantstop #wewontstop – that I have still not been able to get out of my head. I threatened to make this whole post a hashtag but Kevin said he would refuse to read it and I was scared I would have to explain what a hashtag was.

Courtney and Kevin – I hope you are having an amazing time with Mickey and Minnie!! Have a drink for me somewhere around the world and know that I adored your wedding day so much and can’t wait for you to see the photos!!

Venue: Shade Trees & Evergreens

Florals: all done by the talented bride, her momma and the groom’s momma

Hair & Makeup: Bridal Beauty Associates

DJ: Shewiscal Entertainment

Caterer: Leiters

Cupcakes: Sweet Inspirations

Pretty sure this is my favorite. Love!!

Might be my favorite night shot of all time.

1. Jaime

October 9th, 2013 at 8:03 am

I just adore fall weddings!!!

2. kevin

October 9th, 2013 at 8:07 am

#Unbelievable #awesome Dani, thank you so much for being with us on our special day. These pictures are amazing, cant wait to see the rest.

All our love,
    Courtney and Kevin

October 9th, 2013 at 8:30 am

Gorgeousness gorgeousness gorgeousness. I love why they picked the date, that the guys were speaking in hashtags, and their awesome signs. They just scream “we are an awesome couple”. The little details are all amazing and the light and portraits are just stunning. LOVE this one!

4. ashley barnett

October 9th, 2013 at 9:26 am

What adorable details!!! That bar setup is SO CUTE!! One of my favorites I’ve seen!

5. kathy

October 9th, 2013 at 9:32 am

BLOWN AWAY!! Love the styling of the wedding – chandelier at the alter, purple long bridesmaid dresses, cut out bridal gown, apples, color scheme, etc. The night shot is spot on. Awesome job! 🙂

6. Emily

October 9th, 2013 at 9:51 am

Oooh! Bangin’ photos by the lake. Love the color in the trees behind them.

7. Amy Orsini

October 9th, 2013 at 10:02 am

Dani to say these are beautiful doesn’t seem to be enough, they made me cry all over again. Kevin and Courtney from the first day they met with you had complete faith that you would capture their day perfectly. I have to say thank you for these, you did that and so much more. You captured the love that was everywhere that day and that is a very special gift! Thank you again!!! Amy

8. Aunt Patti

October 9th, 2013 at 10:37 am

Beautiful pictures!!! I love seeing the way they look at each other. Beautifully captured.

9. Jenn Cafferty-Davis

October 9th, 2013 at 11:00 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE – all the details are just amazing!

10. Steve

October 9th, 2013 at 11:05 am

Fantastic incredible pictures but who supplied the back lighting in the last picture. Could it have been Steve the father of the bride cleaning up the walkway with his flashlight?

11. katie

October 9th, 2013 at 11:37 am

Dani! I’m DYING over this color palette and that kiss shot at the ceremony! you. nailed. this. wedding. WOOO!

12. Steve Brown

October 9th, 2013 at 11:38 am

I would also like to add that my wife and best friend Donna with the help of Amy the mother of the groom made all of the bouquets, boutonniere’s and table center pieces along with the dresses for the flower girls. What an amazing job you did and the love for your children showed through these and made the appearance of the venue shine that much more. I appreciate everything you did, it was amazing and now we get to see it again in these beautiful pictures.

13. Natalie

October 9th, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Oh my gosh!! I’m at work right now, but from what I can see these are so gorgeous! Great job capturing the love and wonderful day!!! Kevin and Courtney, you guys look fantastic 🙂

14. Alison Harper

October 9th, 2013 at 4:52 pm

What a stunning wedding! I love the first kiss photo! You really should have written it in all hashtags, I would have died!

15. Donna Brown

October 9th, 2013 at 8:31 pm

Every little girl dreams of a fairy tale wedding…Courtney is no exception! She spoke of the photographer for her wedding for over a year. Having the best was always at the very top of her list, and you did not disappoint!! I told her today that she looked radiant and she said she never knew what people meant by that. That was until she saw Dani’s photos of herself. You made our little girl feel so beautiful. She was blessed with wonderful weather, loving family and these awesome photos that were captured by an exceptional photographer!! Thank you so very much for being apart of this special day of Courtney and Kevin’s. May God bless!

16. Chris

October 10th, 2013 at 8:07 pm

Dani, these are gorgeous!! Love love love the reflections of the trees and the night shot. They are glowing in every shot. Every wedding you post makes me so excited for next year!

17. Dick & Sandy Newcomer

October 10th, 2013 at 10:32 pm

Gorgeous pictures! We especially liked the one with the full reflection of the trees. Courtney & Kevin, have a wonderful honeymoon in Disney! Tell Mickey “hi” ! May God bless your wedding! Be happy & always be best friends!

18. tPoz

October 11th, 2013 at 9:44 am

that last shot – WOW. There is just so much to love about this wedding! That the guys spoke in hashtag, the signs at the ceremony, the apples! amazingly beautiful work!

19. Katie Jane

October 11th, 2013 at 9:52 am

I love all their details!

20. Kamie

October 12th, 2013 at 7:47 pm

I just happened to stumble upon these beautiful photos in which it seems every perfect moment was captured. I also love the bouquets, boutonnières, dresses, venue…EVERYTHING!

21. Miriam Schwartz

October 16th, 2013 at 9:58 pm

like everyone else said, the DETAILS! loved the chalkboard signs! the pictures by the lake are unbelievable with the reflection of the gorgeous leaves. and yes, that last shot is amazing. #congrats #youtwoareadorable