1. Turning down that guy that everyone loved but you.
2. Surviving junior high.
3. Owning your dance moves.
4. Being kind.
5. Your relationship with your parents. It may not be perfect, it may be the farthest thing from perfect but it’s yours. And whether you are still working on making your relationship better, there was a point that you tried to make it better and that is brave.
6. No longer feeling ashamed of your hair in high school. It was the style!
7. Voting in the last election.
8. Knowing all the words to the rap song that no one else knows the words to.
9. Leaving. The unhealthy relationship, the bar before last call, the job that doesn’t serve your intent.
10. Knowing the difference between “they’re”, “their” and “there”.
11. Using your lights when driving.
12. Telling one person what you might be too scared to tell the world.
13. Not succumbing to the poncho trend.
14. That purchase that was juuuust a little bit over your budget but something that you absolutely could not live without.
15. Complimenting and knowing how to take a compliment.
16. Not smiling when you heard that karma has caught up to your nemesis.
17. Doing your taxes. Because you have to. Which sucks balls. Yes, I said it.
18. Buying Heinz over store brand ketchup. Or Cottonelle over store brand. Or Ziploc bags
19. Crying while watching “The Land Before Time”. It just proves that you are human and not a robot.
20. Admitting being scared. Or admitting to being so brilliant you scare yourself.