February 4, 2014
It’s time for my annual list! And guess what?? I started this on January 30th! So, my 28th post from last year = #winning. I kicked this list’s butt this year! I only didn’t do 4 things (2, 12, 15, 21). Woot!
I am in New Orleans right now, getting ready to go hold a baby gator and I am so excited!! And I am eating cake for breakfast because I am allowed. I am so excited about this year and cannot wait to see all the crazy amazing things I do, although, it will be hard to top 28, such an incredible year! 🙂
29 Things to do Before I Turn 29 (again)
1. Spy Museum. People. Someone explain to me why I have no time to go to the Spy Museum? I have had this on the list 3 times!
2. Travel to Peru.
3. Travel to Greece. (Funny how travel goals change)
4. Read at least 6 books again! Maybe even more.
5. Learn how to wallpaper.
6. Finally move into our new home.
7. Do a styled shoot.
8. Literally take a day off a week. Just one.
9. Develop a better morning routine.
10. Throw a housewarming party.
11. Share my photography skills with others. Thinking this might be the year of teaching you all to use your cameras.
12. Really start thinking about retirement. Not actually retiring but saving better for the future.
13. PR in a half marathon.
14. Consider the full….
15. Travel to the Hot Air Balloon Festival.
16. Feed the homeless in Austin when in Austin this month.
17. Travel to a Ravens away game.
18. Try at least 5 new recipes a month.
19. Make dinner at home more than going out. I think I want to keep track of this one. I am pretty sure this happens now but I want to be more than sure about it.
20. Take another cooking/baking class.
21. Finally download ios 7…yes kids, I am scared of my phone looking like an Easter egg and still haven’t done it.
22. Do at least one home craft for the new house.
23. Something about mac n cheese. Maybe eat more of it, consume more of it, maybe do a mac n cheese pot luck. I don’t know. Mac N Cheese is going to be a theme.
24. Go to at least 3 concerts.
25. Do at least 3 living social activities with friends.
26. Start an herb garden/garden in the backyard.
27. Consider fostering puppies. Because I am sure Frank won’t read this list.
28. It is now my birthday and I haven’t finished this list…so even though I started it a few days ago, I would like to have it pre-posted by Feb 3rd next year. Instead of writing it on vacation. Blah.
29. Think about adding onto the family. THINK, Mom. Cool your heels. And I could mean furbabies, per 27.
on any of these fine social media platforms…
I’m based in Maryland, DC and Northern VA but don’t worry, I LOVE to travel.
I love me a new passport stamp.