Ceci & Brad

Nov 3, 2015

Dare I say this was our 7th year taking photos together? Could I really have been in business that long? And could these awesome peeps really put up with hanging out with me 7 years in a row? Guess so! This year we hung out in Old Ellicott City for their photos. It was the perfect picture taking day. I loved watching all these yellow leaves fall in the background and hearing the wind scatter them all over the paths. I feel like every year this session gets better and better. Not only are they really good at modeling at this point, but their love has evolved over these 7 years as well. They were even more cuddly, more comfortable, and happy to have their little conversations together (about Brussel’s Sprouts, hehe) while I shot away. I am already looking forward to year 8 and what is in store for this next year!

Murach-15-ExposureMurach-19-ExposureMurach-38-ExposureMurach-40-ExposureMurach-52-ExposureMurach-61-ExposureMurach-65-ExposureMurach-70-ExposureMurach-78-ExposureMurach-88-ExposureMurach-92-ExposureMurach-95-ExposureMurach-102-ExposureMurach-108-ExposureMurach-114-ExposureMurach-119-Exposure

1. Lauren C

November 3rd, 2015 at 8:45 am

7 years in a row?! That is probably the biggest compliment you can get as a photographer! They love you, and rightfully so! I legit giggled out loud at those pics in front of the stone wall 🙂

2. Lauren Swann

November 3rd, 2015 at 8:56 am

Such a sweet session, Dani!! I love all of these images!!

3. Renee

November 3rd, 2015 at 8:59 am

Looks like you found the perfect location for this session! Wow! So gorgeous

4. Ceci

November 3rd, 2015 at 9:17 am

AWW!! Dani these are great. You do such an awesome job of “getting us” every year! This year was a blast – loved the action shots 🙂 And you can even see Brad’s goofy faces and eyes in some of the pictures that should have been more serious 😀 (Like the one in front of the store window – BRAD!!!!)
    THANK YOU!

November 3rd, 2015 at 9:17 am

You really can see how comfortable they are both with each other and with you! I’d love to see their house and how they use all of the photos over the years!

6. Brooke

November 3rd, 2015 at 6:20 pm

Oh my goodness, these beautiful colors!! I just LOVE the ones with the beautiful yellow leaves!! This is such a gorgeous session!