October 28, 2010
Lately I have been a bit overwhelmed. Not stressed, and not even like I am complaining but I’m just a little dizzy with so much to do. So I decided today I would make a list, since you know I do love my a good list!, of a few things that I do that are total signs that I am too busy.
You might be too busy if…
1. You have to re-wash the wash.Yes – I’m totally guilty of washing a load of clothes, forgetting it’s there and realizing days later that it now needs to be re-washed.
2. You live out of the dryer because there is no time to fold.
3. You realize during one of your potty breaks at work that your underwear are on inside out.
4. The movie your rented from Netflix is sitting unopened on top of the tv. For going on 3 weeks.
5. Mailman leaves a note on the door to remind you to please check your mailbox so he can put more mail in it.
6. You still think it’s Monday.
7. Whole hours pass without you noticing.
8. You can’t remember if you actually ate or just thought about eating.
9. You open the door to your fridge and all you see if ketchup, eggs, mayo, and kool aid.
10. Hot dogs and easy mac is a totally acceptable choice for dinner. For 4 weeks straight.
on any of these fine social media platforms…