Little Natalie – 3 Months Old!

Jan 17, 2011

Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing little Natalie again! You might remember her from her first adorable photo shoot!

3 months later, I got exactly what I was expecting and wanting – amazing expressions and a strong neck and head to pose with!  🙂

Can’t wait until 6 months – she might be sitting up!! And we can go outside!

Enjoy!

Jenn & Steve – she is already incredible. Can’t wait to see what is in store for next time!

She still smells like baby!!! Mmmm. I love that smell. Steve – A+ work. You said you wanted a grade.

1. Steve

January 17th, 2011 at 10:36 am

Thanks again for taking the pictures. Natalie is so precious and you are the best. If I keep getting good grades like this I might have to pick up photography as a second hobby…lol

2. Dani

January 17th, 2011 at 10:53 am

I decided that I may need to save this camera when I get a new one for you. We’ll see. I had a lot of fun!

3. jessica

January 17th, 2011 at 10:55 am

#4 = my fav!!!

4. Jenn

January 17th, 2011 at 11:07 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Dani thank you so much! You can tell how comfortable Natalie is with you and you captured some great shots! I can’t decide on my fav…her eyes are gorgeous in all of them! We are so lucky to have you as our friend and photographer 🙂

5. Mom

January 17th, 2011 at 1:09 pm

What an incredibly sweet family! Love all the pics, especially love #7…and….of course….the last one, which made me teary:)

6. Holly

January 17th, 2011 at 2:42 pm

Dani these are some of the most amazing pics I’ve ever seen….Natalie’s a beautiful lil girl and you captured every essence of that…Amazing work as always!

7. Torrey

January 17th, 2011 at 8:09 pm

Natalie is the cutest! She keeps getting more and more adorable with every picture. I expect more!