Brittany & Dan – Tremont Grand

Sep 20, 2011

There are your sweet couples, the romantic, cuddly couples, the goofy couples, the shy couples, the couples who love a good argument, the no PDAs whatsoever couples, and then there are SUPER AWESOME couples. Brittany & Dan fall into that last category with no question. While I am sure they are happy to be married, I am sorta sad, because it might mean the end of the funny emails I looked forward to getting so much. Especially the ones prompted by Dan. My favorite was a list of super funny questions he had sent after witnessing another photographer do some crazy inappropriate things at another wedding – all of which were things I would have never, ever done.

In all honesty, I could not be more happy for the two of them. They really are incredibly fun people that others love to be around. Their wedding was this past weekend at the Tremont Grand in Baltimore. I could not have asked for a swankier place to take some gorgeous photographs. I mean even the ladies room was photo worthy. You’ll see in a sec.

Brittany and Dan – I know you are some place tropical, sunny and with your own spa in your room which I am super jealous of. I hope you are having an incredible time! And for serious, come to Frederick so I can totally dominate you in beer pong.  🙂

And a huge thanks to Lauren Flaig, best coordinator ever, at the Tremont Grand for making the day super easy for me!

Dan wanted board room photos, Brittany wanted to make use of this awesome ladies “lounge” aka the most gorgeous bathroom ever.

Love this one!

Brittany being totally glam!

High school prom pose!! They met in at John Carroll High, so it is only appropriate that we do the cheesy prom photo. 🙂

The Corinthian Room at the Tremont Grand is absolutely beautiful. Especially with all the beautiful details that Brittany and Dan had.

Brittany is a dance teacher so naturally the bridal party did an amazing entrance!! A little Risky Business for ya! The video can be seen here.

Proud Mama!

After dinner it was all party!! Loved it!!

1. Aleda

September 20th, 2011 at 9:53 pm

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing

2. Britt Lynch

September 21st, 2011 at 10:33 am

OMG!!!!! Dani, we were so blessed to have found you as a friend and photographer! These pictures are so amazing and the note is so thoughtful. Thank you again for the pictures and we will see you in Frederick for some beer pong. I am not sure if you will recognize me with my Riviera Mayan tan! Hahaha! Xoxo

3. Ali @ Around the VeggieTable

September 21st, 2011 at 11:24 am

Gorgeous photos and a gorgeous bride too 🙂 Looks like a blast!

4. Jen Marinaccio

September 21st, 2011 at 11:25 pm

I love the little man in the board room!

5. MaryGin Rettman

September 22nd, 2011 at 5:38 am

5 Days later, I am still reeling from the wedding of the year! I am so thrilled to see such gorgeous photos, and the fun video from Daniel and Brittany’s wedding. Nicest wedding pictures I have ever seen. And-OY-What an incredible venue for photos, eh?

6. Heidi and David Graumann

September 22nd, 2011 at 11:01 am

My Gosh! It was fun to re-live it all. We had the very best time everywhere — dress rehearsal, partying with your uncles and parents, seeing James again whom I hadn’t seen sine he was little, meeting all the finances of your siblings, and the wedding was gorgeous. We are going to an Episcopal church this Sunday…switching from Presbyterian. Love you all. heidi and david

7. Laura Jo

September 22nd, 2011 at 11:02 am

What an amazing preview!! These pictures are oooohhh sooooo great!!! BK…you make it look effortless to be such a beautiful bride 🙂

8. Monica & Derek – Frederick E Session » Dani Leigh Photography

February 19th, 2013 at 7:18 am

[…] wedding! This time it’s my other epic couple who sends me everyone who just got engaged, Brittany and Dan!! They sent me their cousin Jessica & her fiance Andrew, Jennifer & Tyler and now I have […]

9. Monica & Derek » Dani Leigh Photography

August 8th, 2013 at 9:24 am

[…] post also is going to start off with me talking about a past client – Brittany and Dan!! Seriously between Brittany and Dan and Jaime and Ryan, they could fill up my calendar for a year […]