Jackie & Kevin – Sotterley Plantation E-Session

Feb 1, 2012

I promise not to start this post by telling you how many times it was rescheduled. Totally not going to do that. I am sure Jackie does not want me to tell you that. So I won’t tell you. Oops – sorta did now, didn’t I? I think the rescheduling just made it all the more anticipated. We super lucked out with the amazing weather and great location that Jackie and Kevin picked out. I studied all of Jackie’s pinterest e-session photos and knew them even better than they did! Of course, I implemented a lot of my own ideas as well – there were so many amazing spots!! And super great lighting!! Jackie & Kevin – I seriously cannot wait for the big day and I hope you love these as much as I do!

1. Meredith

February 1st, 2012 at 9:57 am

These are beautiful 🙂

2. jessica

February 1st, 2012 at 10:22 am

LOVE

3. Sarah

February 1st, 2012 at 10:23 am

Love these photos. They are gorgeous!!

4. Janice

February 1st, 2012 at 10:27 am

love these – so fun!

5. Carol Pek

February 1st, 2012 at 10:52 am

The pictures look great! I see you had to have your first love with you in the pics, your computer! Don’t leave home without it! Your photographer is very talented. I can’t wait for the wedding too!!!

Love Mom Pek

6. mom

February 1st, 2012 at 11:55 am

Is that my daughter—oh by golly–you are absolutely beautiful in each and every picture–just like when you were a baby and I would walk around saying –I can’t believe she is mine–

I can’t believe this beautiful young lady is my daughter–

I love the taste of the photographer and I look forward to working with her for the wedding–
    maybe we could set up time on another day to work with her for you and me pictures–maybe with our dogs–that would be fun –I would love that!

You and he look great–now I know the one I like just like I knew the dress I liked–
    but the one you pick will be yours –just like the dress you picked is yours–
    and I will know if it is the right choice because when you look at the picture-just like when you tried on the dress -you will cry–and I know when I see the picture you both pick it will be special because it will be the one you picked –not the one your mom just loves–what will be cool is -what you pick and what I love will be the exact same picture–and you know what they will be–because I will tell you regardless of the one you pick–it was the exact same one I picked—lol–just joking–

I am so proud to be the Mom of the young lady who will be the bride–
    got to go spread the email around–
    I love you both–alot!!
    Love
    Mommy Girl

7. jackie

February 1st, 2012 at 8:12 pm

this was so much fun… as you know, kevin and I met online so that’s why we wanted to have a few computer pix. dani is such a wonderful photographer and you can’t help but to love everything about her. we are so excited for her to be there on our wedding day : ) stay tuned… xo

8. Victoria