Melody & Charlie – Tremont Grand Wedding

Apr 9, 2012

This past Saturday morning I walked around my house checking for everything and waiting until 11:30 so I could leave. I couldn’t wait to leave to photograph Melody and Charlie’s wedding in Baltimore. I remember meeting with them for the first time, they had brought Melody’s parents and brother and I had totally been in these situations before where there are not only the couple to impress, but the family as well. Lucky for me, they decided to book me. Melody and Charlie are two of the nicest people you will ever meet, they have the most amazing smiles and they can make each other laugh which just made the photos that much better.

I hope the two of you have an awesome time in Greenbriar! And I so hope you enjoy the teasers!

As always, it was amazing to work with Roberta from Bella Fiori Flowers. Her work is always so incredible! Wait to you see the ceremony room!

So handsome! Had to snag a few shots before the first look!

Seriously – first looks take my breath away. I love these next two.

We took a short car ride over to Mt Vernon Square for a few photos – luckily Eamon, Melody’s brother, is an excellent driver and has a sweet car that I managed to get a few shots in.

So glam!!!

This was my favorite. From the whole day. I absolutely love it. It will get it’s own page if selected for the album. 🙂

See? Roberta is amazing!!

Melody and Charlie got their parents and flower girl personalized hankies. This one made me teary.

Ain’t she darling?

Ok – I had to get a few more! I love this hallway!

Love!

Party time!!

I know a Sugar Bakers cake from a mile away!!

1. Victoria

April 9th, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Beautiful!

2. Mom

April 9th, 2012 at 8:07 pm

Beautiful couple — love the hankie!

3. Melody

April 10th, 2012 at 9:00 am

ooh, I didn’t see the comment button yet! Omg, I totally love these pictures!! You are so amazing and Charlie and I love these.. I cannot wait for the rest of it! I want to put these pictures up all over our house now 🙂

4. Soheil K. Anderson

April 10th, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Taraneh jan aziz delam, Mobarake enshallah. Great pictures. My favorite is the one She is walking down the isle and looking at you. Beautiful and Heavy!!! The connection comes thru.
    My best to the new couple, may they always remember how happy and floating on the air they were on this day. Don’t sweat the little stuff!
    Can not wait to see you again, hug you and just breath you in.
    Love you my bestest friend for ever 😉 🙂
    Miboosamet.

5. Emilia Rodd

April 10th, 2012 at 6:37 pm

These photos capture your beauty and your special day so wonderfully. Thank you for sharing them with us. You look absolutely stunning.

Congratulations Melody and Charlie!

6. Negin Golestani

April 11th, 2012 at 4:58 am

Congratulations Melody and Charlie. What a beautiful couple! Wish I could be there.
    It looked like a beautiful day. Wishing you all the best for the future.

7. Farzaneh Kashani

April 11th, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Melody joon and dearest Charlie congratulations. Wish you both the most beautiful and happy life together. The pictures were absolutely gorgeous. Lots of love
    Farzaneh

8. Dawn Hutchison

April 11th, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Congratulations Charlie and Melody. I am sorry I missed your beautiful day. The pictures are wonderful. You guys look like you are having fun and always smiling. Wishing you a life time of love and laughs.

Dawn Hutchison

9. parichhr & khashayar

April 11th, 2012 at 4:07 pm

congratulation dear Taraneh & soheil
    especial congratulation to beautiful bride dear Melody
    wish you all the best , your pictures are amazing and you are like gorgeous .

Parichehr & Khashayar

10. khashayar

April 11th, 2012 at 4:17 pm

Congratulation Dear Taraneh & Soheil ,
    especial congratulation to beautiful bride dear Melody
    we wish you couple all the best ,your picture are amazing and so beautiful and you like gorgeous .

Parichehr & Khashayar

11. Taraneh

April 14th, 2012 at 9:00 pm

Dani,
    The pictures are great can’t wait to see the rest of them.

Melody’s Mom & Dad

12. Lauralee & Edward (UAE)

April 15th, 2012 at 11:51 pm

Congratulations to Melody and Charlie … from the other side of the planet.
    We wish you faith and happiness forever.