1. Not blogging enough.
2. The music on your ipod.
3. Not understanding anything you haven’t been taught.
4. Buying People magazine.
5. Photos you publish on Instagram.
6. Explaining how you feel.
8. Having a house that looks less like the cover of “Southern Living” and looks more like your home.
9. Needing time for yourself.
10. Anything you did before you could drive.
11. Grammatical errors. Or letting them go.
12. Your appearance. You are beautiful.
13. Pointing out an error.
14. The quirks that make you different from the other six billion people on Earth.
15. Respectfully disagreeing.