Beth & Brent – Kent Manor Inn

Sep 17, 2012

What a beautiful weekend for 3 weddings! The weather was perfect for every single one of them. We kicked it of Friday at Kent Manor Inn where I had the pleasure of getting to know Beth and Brent’s hilarious friends and super sweet family.

Beth and Brent were set up on a blind date! I love blind date stories. They met a Camden Yards for an O’s game – how cool is that? Such a good idea, I think. Afterwards they had ice cream and sat and talked for the rest of the night, and they have been inseparable since. 🙂 The proposal came in October of last year at Niagara Falls. The second day they were there, Brent took Beth to see the falls at night. They went to two overlooks before Beth said she was really cold and wanted to go back inside. Brent said, can we go to one more overlook, Beth agreed – already thinking that something was up and maybe he would propose there. But Brent didn’t. Beth went back to the room and Brent had to go to his car for something, only to come through the bedroom door a few minutes later with a gorgeous ring asking Beth to be his forever.

Which brought us to Friday, at Kent Manor Inn, where there was a beautiful ceremony and a pretty epic reception! And lucky me who got to capture it all! Beth and brent – I know you are sitting on some amazing beach right now, sipping boat drinks and having an amazing time, but I can’t thank you enough for allowing me to photograph your special day. I wish you a lifetime of happiness!!

Gorgeous flowers by Warm Receptions.

These amazing babies were made by Peace of Cake. Absolutely beautiful!

I totally think these photos called for this gorgeous coloring. I love it!!

They had bikes!! And despite the fact that it was already dark outside, we made it work!!

I think these are some of my favorite reception photos ever – I love when people dance to my camera.

Sibs!!

TABLE 8!!!!

1. Jaime

September 17th, 2012 at 9:00 am

Could you be any more amazing? Gorgeous as always. And you are right the weather this weekend could not have been any more perfect! Congratulations to this beautiful couple!

September 17th, 2012 at 9:09 am

That looks like it was such a fun wedding! The reception photos truly make it look like it was a blast! Great work as always!

3. Katie Nesbitt

September 17th, 2012 at 9:24 am

Oh my gosh the bike ones are so cute!!

September 17th, 2012 at 9:50 am

Oh my gosh that first portrait of the two of them with him kissing her forehead. So so pretty.

5. Ali

September 17th, 2012 at 10:24 am

WOW! What a gorgeous venue! And some of these photos are sooooo romantic! I love these 🙂

6. Urška

September 17th, 2012 at 11:39 am

Everything is gorgeous, the photos, the location, all the details!

7. katie yuen

September 17th, 2012 at 1:20 pm

What a beautiful and FUN wedding! Love their portraits outside!

8. caitlin elizabeth

September 17th, 2012 at 2:10 pm

first of all this wedding is BEAUTIFUL. second, it looks like a TON of fun!!!

9. Beth and Brent

September 17th, 2012 at 8:42 pm

thank you so much Dani! These photos are amazing, we love them and cant wait to see more. having a great time in mexico, despite this tricky keyboard. You are amazing as always, thank you!!!

10. Michelle Zahn

September 17th, 2012 at 9:18 pm

How awesome are those bikes!? Beautiful photos, beautiful wedding@

11. Lindsey

September 18th, 2012 at 3:11 pm

What a fun reception! Loved the bride and groom photos!!

12. Claire Gisselbeck

September 19th, 2012 at 2:59 pm

I’m a friend of the bride’s parents – Jacque shared this link and I just love the photographs – absolutely beautiful! You captured the entire spirit of the event and loved your attention to detail – I will certainly concerning utilizing your services, Dani, for any special events in the future.

13. Beth Kopp

September 25th, 2012 at 7:04 pm

Awe, Beth! You look gorgeous! The pictures are so cute! I’m really happy for you!

14. Jeanne

September 28th, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Beth – these photos were stunning! I have never seen a wedding at the Kent Manor Inn but what a great choice! Loved the fact that your bridesmaids were not identically dressed and that the groomsmen were not in tuxes. Your dress was drop dead gorgeous and so were you. What a nice wedding!

15. Brandi

October 9th, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Beth, you look absolutely stunning! I love that the wedding was right on the water. Your reception looked like a blast! I can’t believe you rode a bike with that long dress on. You have GOT to have talent!!! You look so in love and happy. Your photographer really captured the wonder of your wedding. Congratulations!

16. Christine

November 6th, 2012 at 1:54 pm

Beth, pics are amazing and your dress is stunning!! Where did you find it??