Carrie & Greg

Oct 18, 2012

I heart journeys that begin in high school. And that is exactly where Carrie and Greg’s starts. While neither of them can remember an exact moment that they met, they did have many classes together throughout their 4 years together. And both happened to be star badminton players for their school. They came to rely on each other as practice buddies. I know, you are thinkingย badminton? That is crazy awesome! Because that is exactly what I thought too. Anyway, these two are totes adorbs. Carrie likes to abbrevs. Greg likes to tell her she is beautiful. We were pretty much instant friends. ๐Ÿ™‚ I can’t wait until their awesome winter wedding wonderland this January!!

How totally adorbs is she???

I love this one.

Sooooo pretty!

October 18th, 2012 at 10:33 am

Ah! The one of her laughing into his shoulder. Amazing!!

2. Sarah!

October 18th, 2012 at 1:26 pm

Love the field ones and I really like their date on the apples! oh and the first few with the sun!! DROOL! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Such sweet love from this session! Seems like your job was easy to capture them in love!!

3. Uncle Brad

October 18th, 2012 at 2:49 pm

WOW. You guys look great and kudos to the photographer for capturing your chemistry. Love all of them.

4. Cousin Lois

October 18th, 2012 at 7:06 pm

The pictures are beautiful! You both look so very happy and so much in love. Wishing you both the very best, always!!

October 19th, 2012 at 8:39 am

I love the pumpkin ring shot! I did one of those when I was first getting into engagement photography and well, it wasn’t that good ๐Ÿ˜‰
    These two look like a lot of fun and I can just feel their love through the photos!

6. Shahed

October 19th, 2012 at 3:28 pm

WOW! This is such a bright, colourful and full of life set! The pumpkin ring shot is genius! ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Cousin Sue

October 19th, 2012 at 9:56 pm

Beautiful. You look so happy and carefree. I know you will both create a peaceful and electric home. Mazel Tov!

8. Nancy Krieger

October 21st, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Ah, young love! These pix are absolutely darling. Carrie, I can see how much Greg loves you! It’s great that you found each other. Can’t wait to see you both at the wedding. Love, Nancy