Chanel & Torrey

Jun 7, 2013

“They’re just regular people, they’re just regular people” I repeated over and over in the car on the way to Baltimore. And ya know what, they just are. Chanel and Torrey are two of the sweetest and down to earth people you will ever meet (even if one is an NFL player). I can not even tell you how cool I felt when I got a text from Chanel saying go to Gate D and tell them you are with Torrey. So cool! And then I got to park in the players lot! Even cooler! And then I got escorted in to M & T Bank Stadium! And then down to the locker room! And I sat in Harbaugh’s squeaky chair – seriously John – you need to WD40 that thing. We made our way up to the field (which Monster Jams people were attempting to cover with plastic and wooden planks and fill with sand for this weekends Monster Jams). We stuck to the opposite side of the field and had such an amazing time taking pictures – you can tell that Torrey really loves this place. It’s home away from home to him and it’s my home 8 Sundays of the year. Being there on a field with someone who actually plays on that very field was just so cool. Anyway – these two make each other laugh like no other and make fun of each other like only couples in love can. I could not be more excited to be their wedding photographer and I just know, especially after this session, that the wedding is just going to be amazing. Especially since it is being planned by the incredible Elle Event Designs.

I’m pretty obsessed with this one. I like the feel of it. Like I’m not sure what is going to happen next. Is she in charge? Is he about to tackle her for the ball? Is she about to throw the ball at him when he isn’t looking? I don’t know!! I just love it!!

So playful.

TD Chanel!!!

This was so cool! For you RAY!!!

And Jacoby – they couldn’t leave you out! If you could do this and look up to section 501 (my seats! I even made Torrey and Chanel point to them) one game, that would be pretty sweet.

This jersey is so cool! Do you think Torrey and Chanel’s wedding photographer would fit on the back of one?

Mt Vernon provided the perfect backdrop for this set I think. I loved Chanel’s jacket. It was so sleek.

Chanel! You are stunning!!!

Happy almost wedding day!! Can’t wait!

June 7th, 2013 at 9:38 am

Love love love love love (go steelers) love love love love love love

Seriously. Just awesome.

2. Ali

June 7th, 2013 at 9:44 am

OMG these two are so cute! They look like they are so in love and just having so much fun 🙂 And of course Chanel is gorgeous in every pic! Great job Dani!!

3. Anna

June 7th, 2013 at 9:50 am

omg…the ones for Ray! so awesome!! they seem like they’re so much fun to hang out with!

4. caitlin elizabeth

June 7th, 2013 at 9:52 am

what a great opportunity for you! this is awesome!

5. Lauren C

June 7th, 2013 at 10:11 am

I can no longer be your friend. I’m too jealous to function. Just know I mean that with love 😉

6. katie

June 7th, 2013 at 10:20 am

As an aspiring photographer, I am in AWE of these photos. Torrey and Chanel are perfect for one another. You captured them beautifully!!! Great job

7. Emily

June 7th, 2013 at 10:24 am

Was debating commenting because I know you’re going to get a zillion of them, but these really are brilliant. 🙂 Looks like a lot of fun!

8. teri pozniak // tPoz

June 7th, 2013 at 10:34 am

luuuurrrrrrvvvvvvveeeee! especially the dancing ones! loves that you can see their personality through the pics!!

9. Super Nanny

June 7th, 2013 at 10:41 am

You are an amazing photographer!!! Great photo shoot!!! My office peeps are looking at the pictures now. Don’t forget if they need onsite daycare services Super Nanny is the one to get. Ha!! Ha!!!

10. Katie Nesbitt

June 7th, 2013 at 10:52 am

OMG!!!!!!!! I am sooo jealous. Seriously I would just die to get to go behind the scenes at Ravens stadium…and shoot there…and meet torrey smith…and photograph him and his fiance. GAH….Do you need a second shooter for their wedding? Hahahahaha

11. Rachael

June 7th, 2013 at 11:37 am

UH mazing!! Who did her makeup? It’s gorgeous!! Love the matte eye! Dani, You are so talented!! These are so beautiful and the lighting is perfect I hope to see you sometime soon and take some pictures!! xoxo

12. kathy

June 7th, 2013 at 11:44 am

Dani these are fabulous!!! 😀 Great job!! Love ALL of the ones at the stadium. Couldn’t pick a favorite if I tried!

13. ashley barnett

June 7th, 2013 at 12:00 pm

SO STINKING COOL!!! SO JEALOUS! Ravens are my JAM! 🙂 Love all of these!!!

14. Lee

June 7th, 2013 at 12:05 pm

Capturing personality of who they are is so awesome. In love with all of these!

15. Jaime

June 7th, 2013 at 1:04 pm

Officially obsessed!

16. Sue Watson

June 7th, 2013 at 3:10 pm

What a fun engagement session. Love him Love her. THey look great and it had to be a football/Ravens theme. What else? Great creative job as usual.

17. Kelly Earhart

June 7th, 2013 at 3:26 pm

Two of my favorite people. So in love and looking gorgeous like always! #teamtorrey & #teamchanel

18. Gaby

June 7th, 2013 at 3:28 pm

What a fun session! I love the ones where the are dancing on the field! Very cool.

19. Carly Fuller

June 7th, 2013 at 3:28 pm

OMG! So gorgeous Dani!! You and them rocked this out! They look so sexy, chic and stunning! LOVE

20. sherrie

June 7th, 2013 at 3:41 pm

Wow, these are great! Love the ideas and love Ray’s squirrel dance and Jacoby’s dance! She’s gorgeous, Ravens Nation!!!!

21. Victoria

June 7th, 2013 at 4:26 pm

How lucky you are to get to photograph two Torrey weddings! 😉

22. Meredith

June 7th, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Fabulous photos Dani!!! Such a gorgeous couple 🙂

23. Jen

June 7th, 2013 at 4:57 pm

Awww, she is so pretty!!!

24. sharon winer

June 7th, 2013 at 5:06 pm

Dani, could these possibly be any better? NO!!!

25. Lauren S.

June 8th, 2013 at 10:12 am

These are wonderful photos! Does anyone know the contact information for the photographer? I am interested in hiring her for my sister’s wedding. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Again, these are great pictures. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

26. Kellee

June 8th, 2013 at 6:26 pm

I absolutley love both of them!! Torrey is by far my fav Raven! Met them both at Ray Rices crab feast right after my grandson passed away everyone was bombarding Torrey, Chanel stood to the side and was speaking to me. I was so anxious to just get a picture with him but didnt want to be like the rest. So Chanel even said stand right here with me, He has to come get me lol. They both are so down to earth, caing, loving and the love they have for each other just glows from the inside out. They are also by far My Fav Couple in Baltimore. If it wasnt for Chanel I never would have gotten my pic with Torrey and I never would have gotten his signature which he hestitated because i asked him to do it on my wrist so I could have it tattooed but Chanel told him go ahead. I wish them the best of luck love and happiness! Theyy are both amazing people!!! You did an amazing job with these pictures!!!

27. jennifer

June 9th, 2013 at 6:52 am

Wow, they must be THRILLED with these. Too cute!

28. Amber

June 9th, 2013 at 10:24 am

Dani, these photos are absolutely amazing!! I LOVE your work! And so jealous your hanging with Torrey Smith!!! xo

29. Terry

June 10th, 2013 at 11:40 am

What a beautiful couple…and such beautiful pictures. It certainly captures their love for each other! Wish you were around 15 years ago when I tied the knot!!

30. barbara nelson

June 10th, 2013 at 5:16 pm

love the photos,he is such a great guy!! u r a lucky woman!!!

31. David Adams

June 11th, 2013 at 11:59 am

I like Chanel for Torrey. She seems to be a perfect compliment to a seemingly humble guy! She’s beautiful and apparently has a little rap squabbles…lol May God Bless their Union!!

32. Ronald

June 11th, 2013 at 7:09 pm

What a beautiful set of pics.I am in awe of how bright the light can be when two young people start out doing things right. Chanel is just gorgeous. They seem like a perfect match.

33. Stacy

June 20th, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Amazing photos! Chanel is beautiful! What a beautiful couple.

34. Angie {Capital Custom Clothiers}

September 5th, 2013 at 4:17 pm

Simply Amazing!

35. Top Hire-Worthy MD/DC Area Wedding Photographers | brideway

September 13th, 2013 at 10:28 pm

[…] This woman was my fiance’s immediate favorite. And when I asked her for a sample album, I was in awe! This woman is very talented to say the least and her photographs are magazine-worthy. With Dani Leigh behind the camera, I would have peace of mind knowing that she would have every detail covered and covered flawlessly. And like I said, I am critical! As a bonus to her mad skills, Dani Leigh comes off as fun, energetic, and genuine. After an email or two, she feels like an excited friend, eager to be a part of the festivities: just the kind of photographer any bride would want to spend her wedding day smiling, twirling, and posing for.  To learn more about her, check out her blog: http://www.danileighblog.com/2013/02/18/angie-rob-frederick-e-session/  And if she seems familiar, you may recognize her for shooting Torrey Smith’s engagement session with his fiancé, Chanel. Definitely worth looking at: http://www.danileighblog.com/2013/06/07/chanel-torrey/ […]

36. Jynai

December 3rd, 2013 at 5:59 pm

That my teacher she teach at softwood elementary school