Chanel & Torrey

Dec 30, 2013

I’m finally allowed to share this amazing wedding with you all!! I have been dying to blog about this but had to keep it all a secret because it has a small feature in Baltimore Bride magazine – so many other good things in there, make sure to pick up a copy! This past July (11th to be exact) I had the pleasure of photographing Torrey and Chanel’s wedding at the Merion in New Jersey. It was such a great day. Between the fun bridal party and family to the amazing vendors they chose to work with – the whole day was just perfect and couldn’t have gone any better. I don’t want to write all that much because I want you all to get to the amazing photos!!

Event Design & Wedding Planning: Elle Ellinghaus Designs

Bridesmaids Dresses: Donna Morgan

Calligraphy/Glass Etching: Just Write Studios

Chargers: Select Event Rentals

Staging/Lighting: Event Pro Live

Flowers: My Flower Box Events

Hair/Makeup: Erica Griffin & Moriah Lazzaroni

Groom Suit: JBD Clothiers

Invitations: KBB Designs & Kindly RSVP Designs

Lounge Furniture: AFR Event Furnishings

Menus/Signage: MLC Designs

Music: JJ&T Entertainment, DJ Doc B with Erika Kane

Photo Booth: Pixilated Photo Booth

Videography: Clickspark

Wedding Dress: Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion, La Bella Moda (reception dress)

Venue: Merion

Huge thanks to my amazing second shooters for the day: Teri Pozniak and Anna Reynal!!

Check out the amazing wedding teaser video from Lee of Clickspark!!

December 30th, 2013 at 10:05 am

Holy bridal party batman!! Amazing job posing them all in that small space! It looks great!

You rocked this wedding and then some! So much prettiness, so much fun!! Love this! Well worth the wait 😉

2. Jaime

December 30th, 2013 at 10:07 am

3. Katie

December 30th, 2013 at 10:14 am

SO SO BEAUTIFUL! I’ve been waiting to see this and it was so worth the wait! Absolutely STUNNING Dani!!

4. Natalie

December 30th, 2013 at 11:46 am

This wedding is incredible and I freaked out when I realized that my wedding was going to be in the same issue as Torrey and Chanel’s Wedding! Ahhhhh! You did such an incredible job with these images! Beautiful as always!

5. Jenny

December 30th, 2013 at 11:48 am

Gorgeous pics Dani!!! So exciting to see everything in one place!!

6. Jen Harvey

December 30th, 2013 at 11:55 am

This is great! What a beautiful wedding!

7. kathy

December 30th, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Ahhhhhhhmazing. You knocked this one out of the PARK Dani!!!! 😀 Beautiful from start to finish. So jealous, I would have been locked up with fear shooting such a high end wedding – you nailed it! 😀 LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of the portraits and those reception shots – awesome!!!!

8. Lee Morton

December 30th, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Welp – you captured it way better than I remember it! So many incredible moments captured in these. WAY TO GO!!!!! Finally. 😉

9. Michael & Carina

December 30th, 2013 at 12:10 pm

What an outrageously awesome wedding! One of your best yet!! Loving it!

10. kathy

December 30th, 2013 at 1:05 pm

We truly all of us involved- together made a fairy tale wedding come to life!

11. Chris Hermani

December 30th, 2013 at 1:45 pm

Amazing job Lee.

12. Kendra

December 30th, 2013 at 2:43 pm

I think these are the best pictures you’ve ever taken!!

13. ashley barnett

December 30th, 2013 at 3:43 pm

KILLER!!! You shot this wedding to perfection love! Such a gorgeous wedding and such an amazing job!

14. tPoz

December 30th, 2013 at 4:06 pm

fiiiiinally!!!! woohooo!!! LOVE.IT.ALL.

15. Kathy (Super Nanny)

December 30th, 2013 at 5:45 pm

Fabulous Pictures!!! I was so looking forward to seeing these pictures!! Looks like a great time was had by all!! Looks like the same Pixle guys that were at Jen Sulewski’s wedding. Great Job!!! (as always)

16. Jackie Fromm

December 30th, 2013 at 9:13 pm

Each picture was more beautiful then the other. Everything looked amazing. The colors were perfect. The flowers OMG! so pretty. I hope your loves together are as beautiful as your wedding day was. Magnificent. What a beautiful looking group of people.

Jackie Fromm

17. Miriam Schwartz

December 30th, 2013 at 9:40 pm

FINALLY!!! and its not january yet 😉 lol. dani, um wow, just wow. you did an incredible job shooting an incredible wedding…..everything looks so perfect and stunning!! i love so many of these pictures…you had such photogenic subjects! so many amazing shots for chanel and torrey to pick from! the last one is just adorable. so happy to finally see all the pix!

18. Emily

December 30th, 2013 at 10:36 pm

So excited to finally see these! Looks like such a fun party. I love the reception shots especially.

19. Gaby

December 31st, 2013 at 3:36 am

Love the shot where the bride is getting her make up done!! Gorgeous dress! And looks like the party was a lot of fun!

20. Rear view mirror to 2013 | Clickspark

December 31st, 2013 at 10:06 am

[…] Dani was shooting it – I became all kinds of relieved. We had a ball. She just released her blog post on Torrey and Chanel, go check it out.  Like… you can leave my blog post to do it, I won’t be […]

21. Debbie M

December 31st, 2013 at 10:58 am

wow. beautiful photos. I felt like all of your photos told the story and I was there until the end where the little boy fell asleep. Great job.

22. Sandra Carr

December 31st, 2013 at 11:45 am

Congrats on your Wedding. Gorgeous couple and wedding party. Y’all turn it up. I’m glad you shared your Wedding Day with your Raven’s Fans, we were waiting. Thank You. Congrats Again.

23. Mary

December 31st, 2013 at 12:19 pm

Really well coordinated. Stunning from the venue choice, the flowers, the colors, that fluffy wedding dress. Upscale with a twist of realism! Very fun yet classy!

24. Dr. Lisa C. Jenkins

January 1st, 2014 at 11:30 pm

Chanel and Torrey,

Your wedding album is absolutely beautiful! Love is in the air and I can tell that you all had a blast!!!

Congratulations on your marriage and new baby on the way … I am so happy for you!!!

God bless you today and always!!!

25. Janice

January 2nd, 2014 at 6:31 pm

Congratulation on you wedding, your wedding album is just beautiful may GOD bless your union, put him first let know man or women put it under. Thank you for sharing your picture with us.

26. Laura Schoefield

January 2nd, 2014 at 7:00 pm

Awesome pictures! They are such a fun couple and you really captured that in your photos. Beautiful couple. Chanel is absolutely stunning. Congratulations!

27. Latonya jones

January 2nd, 2014 at 7:51 pm

Torrey & Chanel your wedding was absolutely beautiful!! Congrats to u both & your bundle of joy!! God Bless your union!!

Latonya biggest Raven Fan

28. Sue Watson

January 2nd, 2014 at 8:24 pm

All I can say is wow. WOW. You are so creative and amazing Dani. Happy 2014

29. Cj

January 2nd, 2014 at 9:03 pm

All I can say is beautiful.

30. Dennis Addison

January 3rd, 2014 at 3:14 pm

The wedding pics were wonderful and full of life.

31. Danyell

January 3rd, 2014 at 10:06 pm

Just beautiful! It looked like it was so much fun. Congrats and continued blessings to the two of you.

32. Velma C Hicks

January 4th, 2014 at 4:10 pm

Thanks Chanel. &Torrey for sharing your wedding pics with us. May u two be blessed n blessing to your bundle of joy that is on the way. Wishing u two many years of happiness as a union of one. May your bundle of joy be healthy and a blessing to the Smith family .

33. Dawn

January 5th, 2014 at 10:24 am

OUTSTANDING!!!!!! 🙂

34. Event Pro DJs - EventPro Live – Torrey & Chanel Smith Wedding – The Merion

July 14th, 2014 at 5:58 pm

[…] the bar, tables and the cake.  Blush uplighting finished the look of the ballroom. Check out the pictures below by Dani Leigh. Thanks to the vendor team: Elle Ellinghaus Designs, Dani Leigh Photography, […]