Karley & Eric | Walker’s Overlook Wedding

Jun 27, 2018

Karley and Eric are married!! I had an absolute blast photographing this wedding at Walker’s Overlook. First off, where my Friday couples at? You guys know how to party. I have yet to go to a Friday wedding where they don’t know how to start off the weekend right. Everyone has happy hour – forget cocktail hour – and then they party. It is always a blast. Karley and Eric’s Friday wedding was just that (and of course, as Karley describes it: semi-formal, garden-like, with an elegant feel – she hoped). I had so much fun getting to know their friends and family (shout out to Courtney with a C, not a K) and making the prettiest rectangles ever for them! Cheers to so many happy memories from an amazing June day.

1. Anna A.

June 27th, 2018 at 4:03 pm

ohhh those bridesmaid dresses are on point! And the groom’s matching tie and pocket square…wow! The bride is just so gorgeous and beaming with happiness…love this!

2. Emily

June 27th, 2018 at 4:33 pm

Yay! This one was so much fun to shoot with you. I love their sense of style and all the pretty cuddles!!

June 27th, 2018 at 5:37 pm

Wow! Dani these photos are truly gorgeous. I love love love her dress and the soft tones of that overcast light. The mismatched bridesmaid dresses are gorgeous and you killed it posing the bridal party as always. Also, hooray for Friday parties!!

4. Ashton

June 28th, 2018 at 11:07 am

Love the stationary, the tie, and those mis-matched bridesmaid’s dresses. You captured the whole day with such beauty and grace! Love the images!

5. Sarah W

June 29th, 2018 at 12:29 pm

What a GORGEOUS couple! Their wedding party is beautiful too! I’m loving all of your bride & groom portraits!

6. Renee Hollingshead

July 3rd, 2018 at 12:31 pm

Absolutely incredible wedding day! I know this is totally random, but I really appreciate your greens! I love when greens look natural and GREEN! haha